Palm Lake Care Beachmere – a brand new $35 million residential aged caring community open late June 2020.
Taking full advantage of its waterfront position, with views of Moreton Bay, Palm Lake Care Beachmere ushers in a new age of care. Enjoy luxury Hamptons styling, residents will benefit from companionship and 24-hour care in 102 private ensuited suites each with outdoors access. For couples wishing to stay together, there are couples suites and a small selection of stunning deluxe, absolute waterfront suites.
Permanent, respite and palliative care with independent living on site. Government funded applications welcome. Call 180 346 677 to arrange a visit.
We give everyone what they need for a comfortable, dignified life with plenty of space to bring the things you love to make it home. We include:
- direct access to outdoors
- walk in robe and ample built in storage
- individual controlled air conditioning
- direct dial phone
- arm chair
- fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- bedside cabinet and tray table
- limited number of interior designer fully furnished style packages available for a beautiful fresh start to living with care
Contact Care Solutions to have your legal rights and financial options in relation to aged care funding explained.
Call 1800 246 677 or email email@example.com.
Nursing home features
- Large home (102 beds)
- Specialist services: Display Packages Available
Types of care
Additional details: Couples suites & deluxe waterfront suites available plus independent living at Palm Lake Resort
- Offers ILUs/Villas
- 24 hour monitored emergency call
- Activities room
- Aged care on site
- Bowling green
- Caravan storage
- Close to bus
- Close to train
- Dance floor
- Dining room
- Exercise room
- Licenced bar
- Parking space
- Personal care
- Religious services
- Swimming pool
- Theatre/Movie room
- Village centre
- Cafe/Kiosk (open daily)
- Chapel/Church (dedicated room)
- Hairdressing salon