Pacific Lodge Aged Care Centre is a recently developed Aged Care Centre and is adjacent to our existing Elizabeth Jenkins Place Aged Care Centre in picturesque Collaroy, Sydney. The Centre offers specialised mental and behavioural health care, as well as services that complement the existing care that’s currently provided to its residents. We offer person-centred emotional, spiritual and physical care for older Australians to enjoy.
The new state of the art Centre consists of 50 furnished, private rooms with modern en-suites, desks and televisions for each resident. Also, the new Centre includes numerous communal areas, such as sunrooms, lounge rooms and television rooms, as well as fresh tea and coffee facilities, and a spacious sensory garden for our residents to enjoy.
- 24-hour access to care and staff
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Single rooms
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Fitness and wellbeing programs
- Access to specialist health services
- Maintained gardens and vegetable patch
- Chaplaincy services
- Onsite hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 9982 8090.