PAC Northern Sydney Home Care Services
As we get older, doing things around the home isn’t always easy. The good news is there are lots of ways Presbyterian Aged Care can support you in your home.
Find out how you can get some extra help – so you can get on with doing all the things you enjoy.
We’re listening to your needs
We want to make life easier by giving you the support you need. Presbyterian Aged Care offers a range of home care services to help you in your own home.
Our Package Advisors will listen to your needs and:
- specially develop a care plan that will best support you at home
- guide you through the entire process of applying for aged care
- help you understand the government funding around home care and any contribution you make
- receive the highest quality aged care that’s tailored just for you.
Having cared for older Australians for over 75 years, PAC has a wealth of experience in providing home care services. Our trained and compassionate staff are providing over 100,000 home care visits every year – to people just like you.
We can help you with things like:
- making meals
- social activities
- personal care such as help with showering and dressing
- help with jobs around the house.
Sometimes, we need some extra care whilst living at home. We can also help you with more complex care needs such as:
- nursing care
- allied health support
- assistance with oxygen and