The quality of care that we provide is a direct result of the commitment of our dedicated staff who adhere to the PAC mission statement and covenant through training and education provided by our service. We have staff members that have been with us for over 20 years.
Our services include:
- High level care (nursing home)
- Low level care (hostel accommodation)
- Meals on wheels
- Home care support services
- Diversional therapy activities (which includes outings on our bus)
- Community visitors
- Day therapy centre
- Chaplain on-site
- Hairdresser on-site
- Podiatry and dental care are available
- Our kiosk is open three days a week
- The "Lolly Trolley" around the wards is a great success with those who are less mobile
- Bible studies are available
- Daily devotions and church service offered each Sunday in our chapel.
We strive for excellence in all our activities with caring and professional staff to provide the support needed for all our residents and their carers.
We are close to public transport (bus and train station) and the Ashfield Mall and a train station away from Burwood Mall and Westfield Shopping Centre, 12 minutes by train to city.
Nursing home features
- Large home (138 beds)