Located in the heart of Glenorchy, Barossa Park Lodge offers you high quality accommodation, the best of care and the lifestyle you’re looking for, in a vibrant senior’s community.
Barossa Park Lodge is an inclusive, community-focused facility that makes connecting with your family, friends and local neighbourhood easy.
Barossa Park Lodge is warm and welcoming, offering exceptional care and facilities, and the freedom and opportunity to get the most out of life, every day. Our purpose-built premises have an easy mobility design, offering a choice of excellent accommodation. And our accessible indoor and outdoor areas - from well tended gardens to a choice of lounge, living and dining areas - provide plenty of space to meet for a chat, or relax in privacy.
We have a focus on outstanding hospitality, with a daily choice of delicious, freshly cooked meals overseen by our chef and made from high quality seasonal produce. Fully stocked kitchenettes also enable you and your guests to prepare a meal or snack at any time. Our licensed café is open to residents and the public, and our family-friendly lounges?are?great?places to enjoy good conversation.
Barossa Park Lodge residents have full access to the on-site YMCA Wellness and Community Centre, and extra touches - like dedicated bus services, internet access, large screen TV and Foxtel - are also provided to make life even easier and more enjoyable. ?
- Bright open spaces to relax or meet with friends
- Private dining rooms
- Licensed, family friendly café
- Delicious menu, overseen by our renowned chef
- Fully-stocked, independent cooking facilities
- On-site beauty and hairdressing salon
- YMCA Wellness and Community Centre
- Multicultural services, including interpreters, meals catering to cultural requirements, and culturally diverse recreational activities.
You will have access to a full range of health and support services at Barossa Park Lodge, including:
- 24-hour, high quality care by our qualified nursing staff
- A choice of light and secure dementia care
- Respite care
- Other paramedical services.
Barossa Park Lodge’s?excellent?facilities?are complemented by a?range?of?individual and group lifestyle activities, designed to?help you enjoy life to the full, including:
- Craft activities
- Music therapy
- Community choir
- Schools programs
- Library visits
- Men’s club
- Guest speakers
- Theme days (such as Melbourne Cup)
- Bus trips and outings (using our own vehicle)
- Community activities.
Located in a thriving neighbourhood?in central Glenorchy, Barossa Park Lodge is??close to local shopping, cafes, transport and services. Our dedicated resident bus is available for you to use, and we are within easy reach of local bus and taxi services.
Barossa Park Lodge?offers a range of exceptional residential accommodation choices?in a?modern, purpose-built?premises.
Our spacious, well-appointed rooms are a feature of Barossa Park’s open and airy design. We offer a 136 bed facility with 128 residential suites, and accommodation choices including:
- Eight double rooms (with 16 king single beds / two beds per room)
- 103 single rooms (with 103 king single beds)
- One respite room (with one king single bed)
- 16 dementia specific suites (with 16 king single beds).