The Nursing home is located on Hilltop Drive, Oakden offering a secure home like environment that is quaint and refreshingly clean, warm and friendly staff members, with a caring focus on individualised personal care.
The services offer high quality care in
- 24 / 7 nursing care that is supported by multicultural and bilingual staff, Allied Health Professionals and Medical Practitioners.
- The facility is a 40 bed, high level care home, offering single rooms with shared bathroom and accommodation for couples.
- It boasts an array of beautiful landscapes ie. Beach Scene, Rose Garden, Vegetable Garden, a Pergola with barbecues for family gatherings and special occasions.
- Very comfortable seating arrangements located in corridors, various activity areas eg. Blue Café area, Main Dining area where meals are served, Activity Room, Day Area 2 and an Exercise room.
- Dedicated Lifestyle team who coordinate an extensive schedule of activities which support the Resident’s emotional, cultural, spiritual and lifestyle needs. ie exercise, music, cultural days and happy hour.
- A Menu that offers different food variations from CALD backgrounds to the traditional and most popular menu on the list ‘Fish n Chips’. Texture modified meals are provided if required.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Hungarian & Serbian residents