Homes Available Now with Nuriootpa Retirement Living
Secure yours today! Talk to Greg Hamilton on 04449 179 349
Retirement Living in Nuriootpa, SA 5352 - "The heart of the Barossa."
Designed with the independent retiree in mind, offering low maintenance living and high-quality finishes, sales are moving quickly with only 3 new homes left from the Stage 1 development. Register your interest in our 3 bedroom homes now!
It's time to start living ...
Keeping up with friends, family and your local community is easy at Nuriootpa Retirement Living. Whether it is seeking out the local cafe to catch up for a bite to eat, enjoying the time in the community open spaces or inviting friends and family to your new home, Nuriootpa Retirement Living will be the perfect place. Live the life you've always known, enjoy the things you've always done with old friends and new.
As a resident, you will enjoy landscaped open space and park areas, which will be a natural part of your new home and environment - setting a new standard of freedom and convenience for retirement homes in the Barossa.
We Offer Choice
Nuriootpa Retirement Living, offer a choice of 2 and 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms units, all homes have a garage with some styles accommodating a double garage. There will be a screened caravan and boat parking area, The community centre is now open providing resident enjoyment, including a lounge area, terrace, bar, kitchen & BBQ area.
Barossa Community Features and Attractions
• Barossa Club – Day time Respite for Carers, Tanunda
• Foodworks - 47 Old Kapunda Rd, Nuriootpa
• The Co-op Shopping Centre – Murray St, Nuriootpa Shop online now @ www.coopfresh.com.au
• Maggie Beers Farm Shop – light lunch's, coffee and restaurant
• The Rex Tanunda – Recreation Centre, Seniors programs, fitness classes, pool, cafe
• The Vine Inn - Nuriootpa meeting place for Lunch and Dinner
• Greenock Creek Charters - day trips and overnight tours for seniors
• Barossa Nursery - plant and gifts
• Carers and Disability Link - Nuriootpa - caring for a loved one with a disability
• Uniting Communities – Murray St, Tanunda – help at home
• Community Transport - help you with transport to medical appointments in Adelaide.
• Medical Centres - Nuriootpa, Tanunda and Angaston
• Hospitals - Tanunda and Angaston
• Probus Groups for men and ladies, Bridge playing group
• Wholers – Tanunda - Cafe, furniture and gifts
• Enjoyable walking and bike trails throughout the Barossa
• Local Churches and groups., including Tanunda Lutheran Home
• Terry White, Priceline and Chemplus Chemists
• Local Libraries in Tanunda and Nuriootpa – with internet access
• Local Golf Clubs and Lawn Bowls groups
Operated by Tanunda Lutheran Home
Tanunda Lutheran Home is one of the more extensive Aged Care Facilities outside the metropolitan area in South Australia. Situated in the picturesque township of Tanunda in the heart of the Barossa Valley, Tanunda Lutheran Home is one of the most respected, trusted and proven regional aged care facilities in South Australia. Tanunda Lutheran Home currently owns and manages residential aged care and retirement living homes throughout Barossa, Retirement Living Barossa. Their vision to build on their rich history and a proven record of physical and spiritual care. To provide a desirable community environment and Nuriootpa Retirement Living delivers on that vision.
- Offers ILUs/Villas
Additional details: Expressions of Interest opened for 3 bedroom, double garage homes.