The New Auckland Place Story
New Auckland Place was built in 2010 with the vision to create a home-like aged care facility with the features of a modern hotel. Our philosophy of providing a compassionate and friendly aged care service is strongly assisted by our amazing nursing, lifestyles and hospitality teams.
We pursue excellence in all that we do in an effort to continually improve the holistic service we provide.
What makes us different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7- no matter what time or day of the week it is, Registered staff can be found at New Auckland Place.
- First class facilities; modern accommodation and design.
- Award winning lifestyle’s programs.
- Continuity of care; we have a high component of core staff.
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen.
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life.
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support.
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff.
- Continually improve New Auckland Place’s level of service.
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Central Queensland region.
About the Approved Provider
New Auckland Place is proudly owned and operated by Johnson Stenner Aged Care Pty Ltd (JSAC). JSAC is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. We have a succinct management team and are always accessible to our onsite staff. JSAC is a family run business with one simple philosophy; provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service.
If you would like a tour of our facilities or require any additional information, please contact our Facility Manager Dawn Mallia.