Located in spacious grounds in the leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne, within close proximity to local amenities and transport links, Nazareth House Camberwell has been providing care to older people of all denominations for decades.
At Nazareth House we offer a continuum of care.
We cater for those with greater independence, through to people requiring more specialised clinical services. Although our House is from an older era, our nursing care is not! We pride ourselves on the provision of contemporary best practice, evidence based personalised care.
Set within a beautiful garden environment, you are able to use the extensive outdoor areas for relaxation with family and friends as well as the communal spaces indoors.
Key to the quality service we provide are the Values and presence of the Congregation of the Sisters of Nazareth. They are responsive to the pastoral needs of the Nazareth House community, committed to the provision of spiritual and emotional care for every resident.
Your comfort and security are enhanced in the knowledge you have nursing, personal care and support available 24 hours per day.
Our service includes:
- Individualised person-centred care
- 24/7 registered nurses on site
- Visiting Allied Health professionals
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing programmes with regular social activities
- Highly qualified and experienced employees
- A strong sense of community
- Pastoral care
- On-site chapel
- Hairdressing salon
- Specialist dementia and memory support unit
- Palliative care
- Warm, caring, homely environments
- On site catering with fresh food prepared daily
- On site laundry facilities
- Safe, secure and well maintained facilities.
Come and visit us any time. We are dedicated to living the Values of the Sisters of Nazareth and welcome all.
LOVE COMPASSION PATIENCE JUSTICE RESPECT HOSPITALITY
Nursing home features
- Large home (100 beds)