My Flex Health International comprises of three main areas of business, My Flex Health Services, My Flex Home Care and Flex Training Services. We deliver professional health service solutions to facilities in Western Australia, quality home care throughout the Perth metropolitan area, whilst training existing health professionals and educating a new generation of health support staff.
My Flex Home Care provides qualified staff to clients in the comfort of their own home. We have a wide range of services available which are offered to clients both privately and through the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Services available include general nursing duties, housekeeping, cleaning, plus home and garden maintenance.
Our experienced staff can provide either short term care, for clients recently discharged from hospital, through to more long term care for the disabled and elderly. Our services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Flex has a well established Community Nursing Program which offers many types of care including enteral feeding, wound management, medication management, meal preparation as well as general nursing duties. Staff provide emotional support and personal care while supporting the client to maintain their independence.
Our services are available to everyone in the community and by providing this comprehensive home support many of our clients are able to remain at home for extended periods of time, maintaining their quality of life. We endeavour to provide continuity for our home care clients by ensuring staff are well informed and their specific needs met and routines adhered to.
My Flex Home Care, in conjunction with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, provide a wide range of services designed to assist veterans and war widows who want to continue living at home. Veterans’ Home Care is part of an Australian Government strategy to ensure veterans and war widows maintain optimal health, wellbeing and independence.
My Flex Home Care has a varied range of services designed to meet your needs and these include:
- Nursing Assistance: this includes enteral feeding, wound management, medication management, and general nursing duties.
- Domestic Assistance: this includes domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry, dishwashing, ironing, grocery shopping and bill paying.
- Personal Care: assistance with daily self-care tasks, including, showering, toileting, dressing, personal grooming, and mobility.
- Home and Garden Maintenance: this service focuses on keeping the client’s home safe and habitable by minimising health and safety hazards in and around the home.
- Respite Care: this is the temporary relief provided to in-home carers.
Our services have been developed to ensure clients are able to maintain a high standard of living in their home and keep their independence. If you know someone who would benefit from our services, give us a call today.
Health service features
Additional details: In home services