Do you, a friend or a family member need help moving into an aged care facility?
When the overwhelming task arrives and its time to move into an aged care facility, we help with the entire move. Leave the hard work to us. There are so many things to prepare and organise.
That’s where Moving On can help you.
We help to:
- Declutter and sort your belongings, with or without you
- Pack, move and unpack
- Value and sell your goods
- Deliver your unsalable goods to various charities
- Remove all items deemed as rubbish
- Supply wholesale priced boxes and packing materials
- Prepare your home for sale, rental or bond retrieval
- Relieve you of all stress associated with moving homes
- Deceased Estate Management and downsizing.
Let us alleviate all the emotional and physical work involved in relocating to an aged care facility.
We pride ourselves in offering you a beginning to end, reliable and compassionate range of services that make the process of ‘moving on’ as comfortable and stress free as possible.
Moving On was established in 2005 by Lisa Oshlack, who found a gap in services for the elderly. She was able to combine her incredible organisational skills & her passion for helping people by managing entire moves. The response to this service has been overwhelming and extremely rewarding.
After four years of hard work, Moving On has become a leader in its field of helping the elderly relocate from their home to an aged care facility with compassion & emotional support along the way.
It has been mentioned by many nursing homes that the services Moving On provides, help to settle people in quickly and with little emotional stress.
Feel free to contact us for a friendly chat.
The Moving On Team