Our Hunters Hill Hal Goldstein campus is situated among 9 acres of tranquil, leafy gardens rich with bird life.
At Hunters Hill Residential Care we offer residents exceptional levels of care within a friendly, Jewish, family environment. Nursing and other staff are on duty 24/7, and residents have free access to an extensive list of allied health services aimed at enhancing wellbeing and quality of life. Accommodation comprises 333 ensuite rooms, furnished with built-in cupboards, wardrobe, small fridge and individually controlled air conditioning.
There are multiple dining rooms, and six activity/recreation rooms where residents enjoy regular arts and crafts sessions, pottery, beading and a host of other activities. There is also a therapy kitchen, a sewing room and a card room, as well as a well-stocked library. Buses/people-movers are regularly scheduled to transport residents on group social or shopping outings. The onsite Cafe Ruben serves light kosher meals and a range of refreshments as well as offering wifi. Alongside the cafe are a well-stocked boutique, hair salon and computer room. Five buses/people-movers are regularly scheduled to transport residents on group social or shopping outings.
Hunters Hill’s residents are encouraged to enjoy the tranquil gardens with its landmark fountain, lemon grove and rose garden. The gardens are home to a koi pond, as well as families of ducks, rabbits and birds.
The Cyril Rosenbaum Synagogue on the property offers Shabbat services every Friday evening, Saturday mornings and on all festivals. Morning services are followed by a Kiddush.
Hunters Hill Residential Care accommodation:
- Hostel - 116 rooms either standard or deluxe, with a small number of double rooms also available.
- Nerichow Special Care Unit - 42 single rooms for residents with dementia or other cognitive impairment. This unit is specifically designed to be cosy and homey, to help facilitate a sense of familiarity and security for residents.
- Monte Gardens - 22 classic rooms in a secure unit catering for residents with early-stage dementia.
- Ariel & Shirah Nursing Homes - 150 classic rooms spread over two levels for the physically dependent or frail aged residents who have higher care needs.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (333 beds)
Types of care