Mercy Place Warrnambool is a new residence in the peaceful surrounds of the Warrnambool township. Beautifully designed for comfortable living, each wing of the residence includes internal landscaped courtyards.
Mercy Place Warrnambool caters for people with a range of care needs including dementia and memory loss. A Registered Nurse Division 1 is on site 24 hours so your clinical care needs can be met. We provide continuing care for your changing needs, so you can remain in your new home.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single room with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located in the home.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Warrnambool
Continue to live a life worth living at Mercy Place Warrnambool. With a lifestyle program of activities that include regular and varied outings, concerts, indoor sports, gardening, craft groups, cooking and more, residents are able to continue their hobbies and special interests. Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
Mercy Place Warrnambool has a beautiful chapel that is available for services and gatherings. It is a welcoming and sacred space for reflection.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually and aim to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.