If you have ever wanted to retire to the beach, Mercy Place Rosebud might be the perfect aged care home for you.
The home has beautiful facilities and a warm, welcoming community. Located just over the road from Rosebud beach on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, it offers a true seaside lifestyle.
When you live by the beach at Mercy Place Rosebud, you can really make yourself at home, with features including:
- a spacious community area
- a number of lounge and sitting areas
- a dedicated chapel offering weekly services
- beautiful courtyards and gardens, great for enjoying the sea air.
Your room at Mercy Place Rosebud is your personal retreat. Make it your own with personal items and family photos, and enjoy peace and quiet, with a nurse on call when you need them.
All rooms include:
- private ensuites
- built-in wardrobes
- ceiling fans and hydronic heating.
We make it our mission to help you enjoy life, stay active, and do the things you love, as well as trying new things with new friends. We will work with you to choose social and lifestyle options that suit you. Rather than you having to fit in with our program, we will fit in with you. Tell us your interests and hobbies, and we will take care of the rest.
You will find many of the services and supports you need right here at Mercy Place Rosebud including:
- specialist dementia services
- pastoral care services
- ancillary services including GP, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and Nutritionist
- hairdressing salon.
For anything else, we are a short walk from the Rosebud Hospital and Rosebud Shopping Centre, with beautiful Rosebud Beach just over the road.
Nursing home features
- Small home (30 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals