Mercy Place Parkville is a stunning new retirement community offering high and low level, and dementia specific residential care. It incorporates the architecturally designed independent living Mercy Place Apartments for retirees and an aged care residence catering for people needing higher levels of care and support.
A Registered Nurse Division 1 is on site 24 hours so your clinical care needs can be met. We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry.
You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include:
- Single room with a flat screen TV and private or shared ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon and beauty therapist conveniently located in the home.
Extra Service options (additional fees applicable)
Those residents who wish to have access to our Extra Services receive:
- A daily newspaper
- Extra meal options, which are changed seasonally
- Wine to accompany evening meals
- Fresh flowers on a weekly basis.
Extra Service residents also have access to the home's luxurious Rooftop Club Room that has indoor and outdoor seating, an LCD TV (with Foxtel and DVD player), barbeque area and sweeping views of the city. The Rooftop Club Room has its own tea and coffee making facilities and is equipped with books, CDs and games to create a setting for leisure, entertainment and socialisation.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Parkville
Mercy Place Parkville brings the community to the home. It has made a huge impact on the neighbourhood, bringing not only a beautiful building but a kiosk, hairdresser and massage therapist.
Our lifestyle coordinator runs a program of activities that includes outings, concerts, indoor bowls, gardening, cooking, craft groups and more. Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
The chapel is the heart of Mercy Place Parkville and is an opportunity for family and residents to seek spiritual solace and time for reflection.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.