Refurbished in 2013, Mercy Place Lynbrook provides a warm, home-like environment for older people in the Cranbourne region.
From landscaped gardens to stained glass windows in the chapel, the home is a beautiful setting for an active, welcoming community of residents.
Walk in the door and Mercy Place Lynbrook feels like home. Set in lovely landscaped courtyards and a sensory garden, this recently refurbished home includes:
- four separate households, each with their own living and dining areas
- stylish lounge areas with big screen TVs
- a beautiful chapel with stained glass windows and regular services.
Your room at Mercy Place Lynbrook is your personal retreat. Make it your own with personal items & family photos, and enjoy peace and quiet, with a Nurse on call when you need them.
All rooms include:
- private ensuites
- built-in wardrobes
- ceiling fans and hydronic heating
- wall mounted TVs.
We make it our mission to help you enjoy life, stay active, and do the things you love, as well as trying new things with new friends. We will work with you to choose social and lifestyle options that suit you. Rather than you having to fit in with our program, we will fit in with you. Tell us your interests and hobbies, and we will take care of the rest.
Well-balanced, tasty and nutritious meals are always on the menu at Southern Cross Care Lynbrook. All your meals are prepared in a dedicated on-site kitchen, and you will enjoy them in comfort in your household's separate dining room. Whatever your dietary or cultural requirements, we can cater for them.
You will find most of the services and supports you need right here at Mercy Place Lynbrook, including:
- specialist dementia services
- pastoral care and services for various faith traditions
- community room for activities
- ancillary services including GP, podiatrist, physiotherapist and nutritionist.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (96 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care