Mercy Place Fernhill's balconies offer views of Port Phillip Bay and nearby Sandringham Village. Read and relax in the internal courtyard overlooking landscaped gardens or entertain family and friends in the large dining rooms with kitchenettes. The home has an activities room, a multi-faith room, a cafe and a hairdressing salon.
The modern and stylish single rooms are decorated and fully furnished with a bed, writing desk and wall mounted television. Ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, heating and spacious, built-in wardrobes are standard features.
Residents have access to a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our home's resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved one.
Our home's features include
- Single rooms with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom
- Wireless internet available for residents and Foxtel in communal areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon and beauty therapist conveniently located in the home.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Fernhill
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you. An engaging lifestyle program is designed to ensure residents continue to enjoy their passions and hobbies. Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.