Mercy Place Colac aged care home welcomes people living with a range of care needs including dementia and memory loss. Residents enjoy comfortable, modern rooms that overlook landscaped courtyards with inviting BBQ and seated areas for family occasions. We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home is a hub of activity as it's conveniently located adjacent to Mercy Health Independent Living Units.
A Registered Nurse is onsite at all times, so that your clinical care needs are met when you require them. The home is serviced by a network of all allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include:
- Single rooms with private ensuite
- Ducted heating
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- Nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- A gazebo and BBQ with friends in the landscaped gardens
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Our chapel gives residents, their family and friends quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon and Beauty Therapist conveniently located in the home.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Colac
Your life at Mercy Place Colac will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love. Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Place home at any time.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.