Menarock Life Shepparton is a fully accredited, government-approved home that provides permanent care to 62 residents in private rooms with either a private or shared ensuite. Respite care is also available. Our home was built in 2001 and we are situated in Pine Road north of Shepparton close to GV Health set in a quiet residential area.
The building has a homely and spacious living environment; however it is the exceptional commitment and dedication of all levels of staff at Menarock Life Shepparton that is the real factor in provision of personalised quality care in a friendly community atmosphere.
We strive for continuous improvement to ensure the residents who live here receive the best possible care in a home-like environment that promotes healthy interaction and individual choices.
Well balanced, nutritious and appetising meals to meet your expectations and requirements are available from our seasonal four-week cyclic menu. Individual dietary preferences, likes and dislikes are noted by Health and Personal Care staff and acted upon wherever possible. Meals are generally served in the dining room, however, if you are ill or would prefer to have a quiet meal in the privacy of your own room, this can be arranged.
Menarock Life Shepparton provides nursing and personal care by experienced and suitably qualified Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants. Excellence is the only standard of health and personal care acceptable at Shepparton Aged Care. The level of care you receive will depend on your level of need and will change as required. Staff are trained to provide quality care to meet your individual needs.
Menarock Life Shepparton therapy programs are designed to maintain mobility and dexterity, and promote independence. The services of our allied health practitioners and trained Health and Personal Care staff are combined to develop quality programs to meet your expectations and requirements.
Residents of our home are able to take advantage of the following services;
- Registered nurses on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Great resident to care staff ratios ensuring each resident receives the care they require.
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks from our wonderful catering department (special dietary requirements can be met as all meals are prepared and cooked on site).
- On site laundry and hairdressing services
- Visiting specialist services from physiotherapy, podiatry, dietician, dentistry and speech therapy including your choice of doctor.
- A comprehensive diversional therapist planned activities program.
**Video refers to Menarock Life’s care philosophy rather than promote the individual residence**
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care