Located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, mecwacare Park Hill has accommodation for 69 residents, offering single rooms each with an ensuite. The centre has landscaped gardens crossed by walking paths, as well as raised garden beds and a herb and vegetable patch residents can tend.
The centre also provides:
- 24-hour care and support from Registered Nurses, personal care and lifestyle staff
- Full accreditation under the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
- Secure and protected environment
- Ageing-in-place accommodation
- Respite care
- Well appointed dining and lounge rooms
- Activities room, library and reading room
- On-site hairdressing services
- Outdoor garden area and children’s playground.
Each suite offers ensuite bathroom facilities and is telephone, television and internet ready. Residents have easy access to dining areas, tastefully furnished lounge areas with fireplaces, plasma TVs and free tea and coffee making facilities ideal for entertaining family and guests.
mecwacare encourages an active lifestyle in safe & comfortable surroundings. We cater for a variety of tastes and special dietary requirements with our balanced and freshly prepared menu. mecwacare Park Hill’s lifestyle and leisure program is designed with input from residents and is based on the ideal of social inclusion. Our residents enjoy a broad range of centre based activities including cooking classes, garden club, quiz afternoons, bingo, active games, art group, concerts, shopping trips, garden walks, reflexology, manicures and much more.
Residents also regularly enjoy outings to local restaurants and cafes, helping to maintain a strong sense of inclusion in the local community.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care