A short drive from one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most picturesque beaches, mecwacare Calwell Manor offers boutique-style aged care accommodation for 45 residents. Located in Safety Beach, Calwell Manor offers a range of accommodation options suitable for individuals or couples, including a selection of spacious rooms bathed in natural light. All rooms are private with ensuite bathrooms and built-in robes and the open floor plan allows residents to furnish the room according to their individual needs and style, truly making it their own.
mecwacare Calwell Manor offers:
- 24-hour care and support from registered nurses
- Full accreditation under the Australian Aged Care Quality Standards
- Ageing-in-place accommodation in a secure and protected environment
- Delicious and nutritious meals, freshly prepared on-site
- Access to clinical services, including general practitioners, podiatry, dental, physiotherapy and massage
- Television, telephone and internet available in all rooms.
- A vibrant lifestyle program for all interests.
Residents will have access to 24-hour care and support, as well as an extensive program that encourages an active lifestyle in safe and comfortable surroundings. It will cater for a variety of tastes and special dietary requirements, with balanced and nutritious meals freshly prepared on-site.
Calwell Manor includes spacious communal dining and lounge areas, as well as a separate family dining room with kitchenette for residents to enjoy and entertain. There is an opportunity to be pampered in the on-site hair and beauty salon or residents can choose to take in the fresh sea breeze from the lovely landscaped gardens.