Needs assessment | Site inspections | Application paperwork | Counselling & support
Mater Aged Placement Service is an aged care placement and advisory service, designed to help support individuals and their families transitioning to residential aged care.
Our team has extensive experience across the health and aged care systems and will work with you to facilitate and simplify every step of the process. As qualified social workers, we provide practical and emotional support to individuals and their families during these often challenging and emotional periods of transition.
We value and respect our clients’ individuality and ensure their voice is heard and their dignity is maintained throughout the process. We will work closely with you and your loved ones to consider a location and facility that matches your preferences.
However unexpected or urgent your circumstances, we work quickly, efficiently and flexibly to find the most suitable solution for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of every step, including:
- Getting to know you, understanding your individual needs.
- Identifying and evaluating suitable facilities
- Referring and liaising with assessment teams responsible eligibility and placement assessments
- Assisting with paperwork—including application and asset forms (for up to five aged care facilities)
- Ongoing support and advocacy until you’re all settled in
- Counselling and assistance for families and individuals navigating more complex issues.
Mater Aged Placement Service: Helping to find the right home for your loved ones.
Our team is made up of experienced professionals who work within the Australian Association of Social Workers code of ethics, alongside caring support staff who will assist with more practical aspects of the process.
Mater Aged Placement Service is a service within Mater Group. It has no formal affiliation with any aged care facilities and is not paid or remunerated by such facilities.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in QLD
- Placement consultants