Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Maranatha is nestled amongst neatly maintained gardens in the northern suburb of Kallangur, QLD.
Aside from the attractive gardens located around the Village, Maranatha has a productive orchard, vegetable and herb gardens and a delightful sensory garden where many a resident takes the time to stroll and sit, enjoying the scents and colours which stimulate ones memories and senses.
Outdoor functions such as BBQs and birthday parties may be held in the screened rotundas. A wedding or two has also been held here.
The delicious aroma of freshly brewed coffee at the Sunflower Café draws a steady stream of residents and visitors to enjoy its light refreshments.
Volunteers and pastoral carers provide companionship and many of the activities, which contributes to the friendly atmosphere which permeates Maranatha.
To compliment the nursing care at Maranatha, the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities which fulfill their social needs.
Maranatha’s modern facility is designed to create a living environment that not only encourages a healthy and active lifestyle, but one that feels like home. The latest innovative design concepts and modern technologies are incorporated within the facility to provide personalised care within a peaceful and secure environment.
As part of its commitment to providing excellent and personalised care, Maranatha Aged Care Facility actively encourages feedback from residents and their families.