Trusted by the community for 37 years, Manor Court consistently provides high quality, fully-accredited and multi-cultural living to seniors in Werribee. Manor Court welcomes everyone, providing accommodation services through community owned not-for-profit entity, and any surplus funds are invested in the business for the benefit of the residents.
Manor Court has a dedicated, caring and stable team of staff who are locals from the community. Just five minutes’ walk from train, bus stop located in front of facility and local shop precinct, Manor Court offers unparalleled convenience for families and residents.
- Low Care Respite
- 24/7 Day a week Registered Nurse Care
- Emergency Situation Care
- Hairdressing Salon
- Tailored Meals and Refreshments
- Facility Transport
- Social Outings with Community Groups
- Secure Gardens and Walk Tracks
- Large open lounges and entertainment areas
- Daily activity assistance; Mobility, showing. Medications, Laundry
- Tailored lifestyle programs to assist mental and physical wellbeing
Our Mission, Vision & Values
To be recognised as a committed provider of quality aged care.
To provide older people with services that allows them to live a dignified and rewarding life, through the provision of a range of quality care and accommodation options.
Providing the best care for the aged.