Macquarie Lodge Retirement Village offers a selection of 54 architecturally designed one, two and three-bedroom apartments with a choice of three stylish finishes. Set amid leafy landscaped surroundings, the low rise three-storey development is elevated to capture the cool sea breeze and city, district or garden views.
Many of the apartments feature large balconies or courtyards, perfect for entertaining family and friends or just sitting back and taking in the surroundings. These apartments are purpose-built for easy living, comfort and privacy, equipped with modern, age-friendly kitchens and open-plan lounge and dining spaces.
You'll enjoy the luxury of a brand new home without the worry of ongoing maintenance and upkeep
- Easy to maintain apartments
- One, two and three-bedroom Independent Living units
- Open plan living and dining spaces, air conditioning and built-in robes
- Beautiful gardens with dedicated handyman
- Public transport available out the front of the village
- Minutes to bustling shopping centres
- BBQ entertainment areas for visiting family, friends and guests
- A range of regular recreational activities
- Chaplain and regular chapel services
- Access to quality care when needed
- 24-hour emergency call systems