This village features two and three bedroom houses, which are regularly upgraded and completely refreshed with each new occupant. All have access to outside garden and patio areas, and ample internal living space with modern kitchens. The surrounding gardens are lush and well maintained for optimum beauty.
There are currently 35 residential premises in the Pemberton View village, made up of:
- 15 x 2br Units
- 12 x 3br Units
Additional personal care and support services can be organised at any time though our Community programs. Grounds and garden care, as well as maintenance of the BBQ and communal areas, are carried out regularly in reflection of the pride residents take in this attractive village.
Features and services include:
- Community room/ centre
- Arts and crafts room
- Visiting hairdresser
- Optional services for fee (e.g. meals, laundry and home cleaning)
- Other – Visitor Parking & Outdoor BBQ Area
- Are pets allowed in the village? Yes
- Can residents do their own gardening? Yes
- Are there organised social activities in the village? Yes
- Are there any village rules in force in the village? No
- Does the village have a residents committee? Yes