No Basic Daily Fee, No Set-up Fee, No Exit Fee
With LingCare, there is no basic daily fee, no set-up fee and no hidden fees. That means more quality care services for you to continue living in your own home.
LingCare is a multicultural aged care service provider, with experienced staff and specific services catering for the older, diverse communities of Adelaide to enable them to continue living independently at home.
We offer our clients flexible and responsive services, with support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our services include domestic help, personal care, shopping and transport, nursing/clinical care, appointments and social outings, and post-hospital care. Our qualified health care services network includes nurses, psychotherapists, physiotherapists, podiatrists and exercise physiologists.
Our service provision includes non-English speaking (CALD) clients and their families.
We provide Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 home care packages and are here to help you with applying for a new home care package or changing to LingCare as your home care provider.
Services available to you:
- Domestic help like cleaning, laundry and gardening
- Helping you get ready for your day with showering and grooming
- Grocery shopping, cooking and preparing meals
- Social support to help you stay involved in activities and interests in your community
- Transport to appointments, shopping and social outings
- We provide personal aids such as home alerts, shower chairs, walking frames and more.
- Medical and allied health support
- Overnight Respite
Please contact us on: (08) 8371 0711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org