Kalyra McLaren Vale Aged Care is one of three aged care facilities owned and operated by James Brown Memorial Trust in the Southern metropolitan area (Belair, Morphett Vale and McLaren Vale).
A modern 39-bed facility in delightful McLaren Vale, which offers a tranquil environment with ageing in place in perfect harmony with its surroundings.
The outdoor pergola areas, plus the large landscaped central courtyard and panoramic views of the district provide residents with an idyllic setting.
The Villas (Olive Grove, Almond Grove and The Vines) sustain the letter and spirit of the Trust's Mission - providing and facilitating humanitarian services which improve the quality of life of those in need.
Each of the 39 large and spacious rooms are provided with their own private ensuite bathroom.
All rooms are designed to maximize the use of natural light and have large picture windows and doors with garden views. Two large spacious dining rooms are complemented by a purpose-designed spacious activities room which leads through French doors to the large internal garden courtyard.
Interior décor is sophisticated yet comfortable, with exquisite taste in the colours used in floor coverings, window treatments and soft furnishings. A talented and skilled workforce is employed at the site, including a dedicated team of registered nurses, enrolled nurses and care workers, supported by a lifestyle coordinator and aides, hospitality staff and maintenance support.
Kalyra McLaren Vale Aged Care offers a range of care and support services including: -
- Ageing in place care support services and accommodation
- Residential respite care, services and accommodation for low and high care assessed care recipients
- Dementia and Palliative care, support and services
- On site hairdressing salon
- Well appointed dining and lounge areas
- Free resident internet kiosk
- Active Volunteer Program
- Diverse Lifestyle Program
- Private dining room for residents and their families
- Barbeque facilities available