We are proud to provide essential flexible services and care for older Aboriginal people in Fitzroy Crossing.
Designed around an internal garden, this residential care home accommodates 10 residents’ rooms. They open directly to the veranda surrounding the gardens. In each room, residents will be able to find:
- A room for up to three residents
- An adjoined bathroom and walk-in shower area, toilet, and hand basin
- A shower chair in the bathroom
- A bed with a bedside locker
- Overbed table
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- A television
- A comfortable chair
- Wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments and curtains
- A call bell available in case of emergency.
You are most welcome to personalise your room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Services provided through National ATSI Flexible Aged Care Program