Financial Advice for Aged Care Living
Without support, the move to Aged Care can be stressful, confusing and overwhelming.
At JSA, we take the time to understand your needs & your individual situations. We work with you to give you an understanding of your options and your entitlements.
It is always best to understand the implications of moving into aged care well before the move.
Our specialist advisers can assist you:
- Structure your finances for the future
- Preserve your captial
- Maintain your quality of life
- Protect your family's assets.
Further help ...
- How do I know what aged care will cost
- Will my Age Pension change?
- Am I making the most of my entitlements?
- Should we sell the family home?
- How will we fund the accommodation payment?
The JSA Group has been providing quality advice and financial services for over 40 years.
JSA can quickly and cost effectively help you make an informed decision about aged care. Our dedicated aged care financial specialists can help you:
- Answer simple and complex questions
- Establish what your cash flow needs will be
- Explore the tax implications
- Understand how your family home will be treated.
Cost of Advice
Our costs are determined by the nature and complexity of the services required.
An introductory consultation is provided to all new clients at our cost and no obligation.
All costs are subject to detailed disclosure and will not be charged without your prior agreement.
Servicing Newcastle and the Hunter Region for over 40 years.
JSA Financial Planning Group Corporate AR No 252827 are Authorised Representatives of Matrix Planning Solutions Limited. Matrix AFSL & CL Number is 238256.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW
- Financial services