Canberra’s Leading Residential Aged Care Service
Let's get right to it.
What makes Jindalee different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Our Directors of Nursing have 40+ years of combined aged care experience.
- Direct Care Staff Ratio of 3.9 hours per resident per day. The national average is 3.15 hours per resident per day.
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen.
- Outstanding accreditation record.
- Use of leading aged care clinical management software.
- A passionate and enthusiastic lifestyles team that deliver an exceptional holistic program for all residents.
- Newly designed cafe and alfresco area for residents and families
Tours are a great way for you to experience the Jindalee difference, come and see for yourself!
Contact our Admissions team today on 02 6239 6800 and we will organise a one-on-one tour for you. This will give you an opportunity to gather all the information you need and you can also ask any specific questions you have about care, service or accommodation.
Alternatively, we can also post or email you our 5 Steps to Aged Care or our Respite Guides. These documents are applicable to all aged care homes in the ACT and will give you an overview about both permanent and respite care in an aged care home.
We are ready to take your calls so phone today or visit our website www.jindaleeagedcare.com.au for more information.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (169 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, other Allied Health Services