Canberra’s Leading Residential Aged Care Service
Jindalee has been operated by a family run business since 1996 and has been progressively transformed into the modern 169 bed facility that it is today.
The facility has been completely refurbished and new modern wings added over time, culminating with the addition of Frangipani wing in June 2014 – see below for more information.
What makes us different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7- no matter what time or day of the week it is, Registered staff can be found at Jindalee.
- Our Directors of Nursing have 50+ years of combined aged care experience
- Continuity of care. We have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date
- Our reputation; delivery of exceptional care.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve Jindalee’s level of service.
Our New Development - Frangipani Wing
In June 2014, Jindalee welcomed the opening of its new 21 suite extra service wing. Built with the features of a modern hotel, Frangipani Wing has private rooms (up to 28m2) with ensuites and stunning hinterland views. Interiors were designed by renowned aged care designers, TSD studio. For more information about this exciting new aged care development, visit our website.
If you would like a tour of our facilities, or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact our Director of Nursing Jo Costuna, 02 6239 6800.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (169 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, other Allied Health Services