James Watson Aged Care Centre is a specialised residential aged care service providing nursing care for up to 40 men who are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness. This service is staffed by qualified nurses.
The specialised homeless services for vulnerable older people include:
- Single, fully furnished, reverse cycle air-conditioned, ensuited rooms
- Twenty four hour care including individual care planning and personal care
- On site access site to a multidisciplinary primary health and allied health personnel
- Individual and group lifestyle and activity programs
- Nutritious home cooked meals reviewed regularly by a dietitian
- Hospitality services include on site laundry and cleaning services
- Qualified and skilled staff experienced in managing challenging behaviours
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Facility specifically for men experiencing, or at risk of homelessness, low income, or prematurely aged
- Men only
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong