Our Social Support Groups provide activities to help older people live a healthier, more rewarding and socially engaged life.
The aim of the Social Support Groups is to provide a program of activities that maintains and enhances the daily living skills of all group participants. The program of activities addresses a person's individual physical, social, cultural, emotional and recreational needs and provides opportunities to stay connected to community.
Some of our Social Support Groups include;
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Acquired Brain Injury and Intellectual Disability
- Dementia Programs and Carer Support
- Older Adult Activity
- Recreation for Leisure and Fun (RALFF)
- Social Connections
- Out and About: Younger Onset Dementia and Carer Support
- The Outings Group
- Carers Support
- Outings Groups eg local venues and parks, movies, shopping