Do you need to place someone into care?
- High and low level care placements
- Respite and permanent placements
- Specialising in frail aged, dementia and behavioural issues.
You don't need to go through the process alone, allow our experienced and dedicated team at Health and Aged Assist (QLD) to obtain the best care option for you. Our professional staff can:
- Assist with explaining accommodation payments (RAD/DAP or RAC/DAC).
- Take the uncertainty out of choosing the most appropriate facility.
- Guide you through the complete placement process taking out the guesswork and giving you peace of mind.
- Assist to organize a Power of Attorney, appointment of Guardian or administrator?
- Complete and lodge all applications and paperwork and provide advice on what they all mean.
Take the time, stress and complexity out of the placement process.
- Assist with obtaining the best financial outcome for entering into care.
- Explain all your care options before making the important decision to place someone into care?
- Assist with relocation, removal and/or storage of household contents?
Please CALL NOW and let us assist you. Ph: 1300 730 074
Also enquire about our:
- Case Management Program
- Real Estate Advocacy Service.
Servicing all of Queensland and northern New South Wales.
- Available in QLD
- Advocacy & Information
- Placement Consultants
- Case Management