Offering farmland and hilltop views from its picturesque rural setting Harbison Moss Vale provides residents with television and lounge areas, regular entertainment from visiting groups, areas for social and leisure activities and picturesque gardens. We offer home care, respite care, residential care, specialised dementia care and palliative care.
Harbison Burradoo features:
- Kiosk selling a variety of goods
- Chapel and multi-denominational church services
- Craft and games rooms
- Public phone
- Limited banking facilities
- Internet café with unlimited access
- Off-road parking
- Onsite physiotherapy team and wellness centre
- Extensive private art collection by local artists
- Private mailbox and postage service daily.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please give us a call on 02 4868 6200.
Nursing home features
- Large home (138 beds)
- Specialist services: Resident GP & Geriatrician, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Podiatry