Harbison Burradoo is located five minutes from the Southern Highland’s largest town of Bowral. It offers a village experience with elegant lounge rooms offering cosy fireplaces, entertainment, allied health services and spaces for social activities. We offer, independent living, home care, respite care, residential care and palliative care.
Harbison Burradoo features:
- Kiosk selling a variety of goods
- Chapel and multi-denominational church services
- Craft and games rooms
- Public phone
- Limited banking facilities
- Internet café with unlimited access
- Off-road parking
- Onsite physiotherapy team and wellness centre
- Extensive private art collection by local artists
- Private mailbox and postage service daily.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please give us a call on 02 4868 6200.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (167 beds)
- Specialist services: Resident GP & Geriatrician, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Podiatry
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
- Level 2