Are you looking for a reliable, professional & easy to use supplier of products designed to assist your access, stability & safety at home?
May we suggest that in determining a suitable supplier your investment should be made with a company which offers products compliant with Australian standard AS1428.1-2009 and Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements.
Offering ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods registration), Quality Management systems certified to ISO 9001:2015 across a range of grab rails, hand rails, shower seats, curtain tracks and a team ready to provide advice and service Hand Rail Industries are the total package solution you are looking for.
Established in 1982 Hand Rail Industries, an Australian owned and operated business, is proud to say our manufacturing facility is the only stainless steel tube manufacturer in Australia which means we can provide you with an end to end custom designed and manufactured hand or grab rail solution for your home. We are not just a standard off the shelf product distributor. Our service offering includes manufacture of made to measure grab and bannister rails.
Ask us about our range of home access products including but not limited to:
- Grab rails for your shower, bathroom, toilet and entrances to your home. Available in various grip finishes and colours to ensure a safe grip and suitable matching to your home colour scheme.
- Our unique Cleanseal mounting flange and cover system for use in wet areas which inhibit bacterial build-up.
- OT Grip oval tube grab rail. Not only ergonomic but elegant in appearance with finishes available in satin or mirror polish.
- Banister rail systems available in modular design allowing ease of installation or custom made to measure rails to suit your home.
- Rubber threshold ramps available in different widths and height making access across awkward doorsteps to your living areas easier and safer.
- Shower seats, folding wall mounted and suitable for use up to 350KG static weight.
To show we are serious about the standard and quality of our products, HRI fully guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects subject to normal wear and tear of the product for a period of five years.
- Available in VIC
- Patient Care Equipment
- Health & Lifestyle