Hamble Court is a privately owned purpose-built Supported Residential Care facility providing a place for permanent, short or long term, respite or convalescent care. No upfront fees or bonds are required. Perfectly situated on Martin Street, we are within walking distance to Gardenvale shops, cafes and restaurants and a short distance to Brighton beachfront.
Hamble Court is a single level spacious facility which consists of 29 private and comfortable bedrooms with ensuites. Residents are encouraged to add their own finishing touches to their room’s decor. Residents enjoy the serenity of our beautiful gardens and private courtyards, peaceful dining and the well appointed lounge rooms.
All staff at Hamble Court are fully qualified and committed to providing exceptional service and a quality of life for each of our residents.
Family and friends are always welcome to visit whenever it suits as visiting hours are unrestricted. We ensure our residents maintain their dignity and continue to fulfill a rewarding and satisfying life.
What we offer at Hamble Court:
- Boutique supported residential care
- Permanent, respite or convalescent care
- 24-hour personalised care
- Qualified friendly staff
- Regular private and group outings
- Health Department registered
- Safety and security
- 29 fully furnished rooms with ensuites
- Home cooked nutritious meals
- Serene landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Short walk to Martin Street shops and cafes
- Walking distance to Brighton Beach
- Family and friends are always welcome
- Daily activities provided
- In house library and visiting Brighton Library.
We provide support and assistance with:
- Showering and bathing
- Shaving and oral care
- Mobility and diabetic monitoring
- Medication administration.
Health practitioners visit regularly:
- Medical practitioner
- Dental practitioner
- Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
We also regularly offer:
- Massage therapy
- Regular outings.
- Card games, bingo, yoga and gentle exercises
- Every Friday the residents can enjoy special guest appearances from local musicians
- Residents can partake in group or personal outings
- Daily papers and magazines are delivered on request.
- Nutritious home-cooked meals prepared on premises by highly experienced Cooks
- Catering for all tastes and dietary requirements.
Supported residential features
Types of care
- Permanent care
Additional details: 24 hour on-site supervision; inter-connecting rooms for couples; private Carer available for outings