Greenwood Manor offers a home-like environment with landscaped and courtyard gardens. Tasteful refurbished interior décor adds to the warm comfortable ambience of the living environment.
- Single rooms with private ensuite
- Rooms feature kitchenettes with sink and bar fridge
- Large spacious apartments designed for couples
- Private dining room for guests
- Hairdressing salon
- Coffee lounges
- Private lounges
- Keypad security.
- Daily menu choices from a diverse well balanced menu
- Qualified Chefs
- Individualised outings and lifestyle programs
- Facility bus
- Diverse activity programs and outings
- Massage therapy
- Music therapy
- Diversional therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Beauty therapy
- Speech pathology
- Respite available by arrangement
- Facility bus.
Nursing home features
- Small home (46 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Diversional therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Very large apartment which can accommodate a married couple or a single Resident with ease. Lovely outlook.
Features include open plan living, kitchenette with sink and bar fridge, large ensuite and both hydronic heating and reverse cycle airconditioning to keep the temperature just right.
Spacious and comfortable with the opportunity to put your personal touch on the apartment with your own furnishings and paintings etc.
Excellent meals and a fulfilling activity program. Family owned and run with a great atmosphere.
Well worth inspection
Please note that a maximum RAD of $550,000.00 each applies when occupied by a couple.