Grace Villa Aged Care, Greensborough
We are a 91 bed ‘Ageing-in-Place’ facility nestled in the heart of Greensborough. Established in 1988, we provide personal care and quality services. Our purpose built facility with skilled staff available will make your stay comfortable.
Our services to you:
- Ageing in place
- Dementia specific care
- 24 hour qualified nursing care
- Diversional Therapist
- Palliative care
- Pharmaceutical services
- Spa therapy
- Speech Therapist.
Safety and security:
- CCTV monitoring system
- Secure entry via keypad
- Handrails to assist residents throughout the facility
- Sensor activated lighting in ensuite bathrooms
- Nurses call system available in every room
- Wheelchair access
- Secure parking.
Make Grace Villa your new home:
- Fully air-conditioned facility with individual controls in each room
- Brand new private rooms with ensuites
- High quality furniture and fittings with tasteful décor
- Activities and lifestyle coordinator to enhance residents everyday life
- Laundry services
- Community services
- Landscaped courtyards
- BBQ facilities
- Weekly worship
- Television facilities for residents
- Private lounges and dining facilities
- Home cooked meals designed by our experienced Chefs
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Couples rooms
- Medical services i.e. dialysis, X-ray adjacent to facility
- Walking distance to public transport and shopping precinct.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
The rooms are complete with a remote controlled electric high-low bed, mobile overbed table, lockable side cabinet and chair. Windows in the rooms provide natural light and warmth for the residents. For the comfort of our residents, reverse cycle heating and cooling is available with individual controls in each room.
A provision for telephone /internet point allows residents to keep in touch with family and friends. Moreover, a television port allows the resident to use their digital television to access in-room entertainment. The rooms also come featured with a sliding door wardrobe system with a lockable cabinet. In addition, overhead bed hoist also come installed in each room.
Each resident has the added convenience of their own private ensuite tastefully decorated with a tiled feature wall. All ensuites are fitted with a vanity, retractable shower seat and motion activated lighting and ventilation. Also, non slip flooring in the ensuite ensures added resident safety.
In addition, residents can be rest assured that our staff are always at hand with easy access to the central nurse call system in their rooms and ensuites. A night light above the residents bed provides further security.
Residents are encouraged to individualise their own rooms to suit their requirements.