Choose Goodwin for quality lifestyle in the home you love.
Goodwin in-home care services aim to work with you to maintain your independence and stay in the home you love for as long as possible.
Goodwin services are tailored to work towards your goals for quality of life. We support you to keep doing the things you love, or regain ability to do things with new tools or a few adjustments.
We also work with you to preserve or improve your invaluable social connections and outings.
Goodwin’s services are backed by more than 60 years experience. Our trained, reliable carers will work to an agreed, written schedule and are supported by a team of clinicians and nurse practitioners.
Goodwin offers a full range of in-home care service options including transport and nursing.
We offer services under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, government Home Care Packages or private fee-for-service.
We understand that your wellbeing and mobility affect your quality of life in lots of little ways that make a big difference to feeling well, and feeling like the valued community member you’ve always been. Goodwin in-home services may include:
- assistance with shopping
- transport to appointments, outings, shops
- domestic help such as meals, laundry, cleaning
- personal assistance
- mobility aids and home modifications
- nurse visits
- hospital/injury recovery
- access to allied health
- social support and company
- and more...
GOODWIN WELLNESS CENTRE
All Goodwin clients also have access to the Goodwin Wellness Centre, which offers bulk-billed allied health, geriatrics, GPs and a range of products and information services all in one convenient location in our Monash Village.
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
All Goodwin’s Home Care Package clients also receive our Case Management service, through which we:
- provide you with a dedicated care coordinator so you deal with a familiar contact who knows your individual care plan
- coordinate your care services
- organise your scheduled visits, and help adapt your services to cope with ad hoc changes such as important family/social events or health events
- review your care needs and care plan regularly, and update as your needs change
- liaise with health professionals and allied health for you and/or source allied health services for you
- source other services, products and supplements that may assist you
- will be available to answer your questions as you need.
GOODWIN DAY CLUBS
Day Clubs can be a breath of fresh air, getting you out and about and meeting new friends. Our coordinators organise various activities so it’s always interesting, such as:
- group outings
- light exercise
- guest speakers
- BBQs and picnics.
It’s all within a supportive environment with qualified, dedicated staff who love their work.
Services include pick-up and drop-off at your home, morning tea and lunch.
Day Clubs operate Mondays to Fridays. You can come along one to five days a week. You can come along as part of a home care package, or as a stand alone service.
Goodwin Day Clubs are in quality, purpose designed premises in Ainslie (Goodwin House), Crace (The Central Day Club), Queanbeyan and Monash.
Now also available in regional NSW
From January 2018, Goodwin's home care services are available in Yass, Murrumbateman, Bungendore and Braidwood, with plans to further expand into other areas of regional NSW in the near future.
Drop in centres
Braidwood - Braidwood Medical Centre, 73A Monkittee St, Thursdays 9.30am-1pm
Murrumbateman - My Medical Practice, Thursdays 10am-2pm
Yass - My Medical Practice, (Fridays, 10am-2pm)
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services for clients in ACT and Southern Highlands (NSW)