Help to stay at home
Goodwin’s home care services help you to maintain your independence and stay in the home you love for as long as possible.
Trained and trusted Goodwin carers can help you with a range of tasks in the home and out in the community.
Considered the leading aged care services provider in the ACT, Goodwin has earned the trust of tens of thousands of people and has developed a reputation for excellence in quality of care, reliability, and personalised services.
- Home Care Packages (HCP),
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), and
- Private Service.
Goodwin’s home care services provide a wide range of support, including:
· assistance with shopping
· transport to appointments
· domestic help around the home such as meals, laundry, cleaning
· personal assistance
· mobility aids and home modifications
· nurse visits
· hospital/injury recovery
· access to allied health
· social support and company
· and more.
All Goodwin’s Home Care Package clients also receive our case management service, through which we:
• provide you with a dedicated care coordinator so you deal with a familiar contact who knows your individual care plan
• coordinate your care services
• organise your scheduled visits, and help adapt your services to cope with ad hoc changes such as important family/social events or health events
• review your care needs and care plan regularly, and update as your needs change
• liaise with health professionals and allied health for you and/or source allied health services for you
• source other services, products and supplements that may assist you
• will be available to answer your questions as you need.
Drop in centres
Braidwood - Braidwood Medical Centre, 73A Monkittee St, Thursdays 9.30am-1pm
Murrumbateman - My Medical Practice, Thursdays 10am-2pm
Yass - My Medical Practice, (Fridays, 10am-2pm)
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services for clients in ACT and Southern Highlands (NSW)