Forest Lake Lodge is fully accredited with the Aged Care Standards Accreditation Agency maintaining all 44 accreditation standards. We are government funded for 149 residents with an ACAT assessment. In addition, we offer unfunded beds to provide service for singles or partners without an ACAT assessment.
There are many reasons to choose Forest Lake Lodge:
- We cook food fresh daily onsite and have a 5-star food safety rating.
- We maintain a large contingent of multicultural staff that provides a fully supported and homely environment for our Residents, their guests and representatives.
- We respect and cater for most religious denominations and cultural preferences as we believe that every Resident has the right to preference and individuality.
- We offer a dynamic wellness and lifestyle calendar and offer generous no cost inclusions as well as some low cost options.
- We believe that every person has the right to quality care and accommodation irrespective of financial means.
- Forest Lake Lodge has arrangements with key hospitals to ensure a simple and stress free transition for Resident, Family and Representatives.
- We maintain strong relationships with external organisations to assist us to provide the highest possible quality of life, regardless of age or stage of life.
- Our highly trained nursing staff can cater for people with specialised care needs including Tracheotomy care, Enteral feeding, Dialysis, Huntington’s, Multiple scleroses and other complex needs.
Single room in a homely environment with a shared bathroom.
No extra services or additional costs for 100% government supported residents.
We offer special language support for those who need it.
All food is cooked fresh onsite with hot and cold menu options complementary.
A full lifestyle schedule is complementary to keep you engaged, interested and active.
Our physiotherapy and occupational therapist team have been extremely successful in restoring wellness for many of our residents.
Come and see what we have to offer for yourself!
Lovely spacious room and courtyard outlook with a ensuite bathroom.
No hidden fees, charges, infrastructure or extra services. We promise you fair and transparent pricing, always.
We provide generous inclusions and some opt-in optional extras, such as an entertainment package.
Wake up to the smell of fresh coffee and toast, just like home. All our delectable meals are cooked fresh onsite with hot and cold menu options complementary. This includes freshly baked cookies, biscuits or scones every day.
We have 24/7 registered nurses onsite. An exceptional clinical team supported by specialst service providers to ensure you receive the best care for your complex and health needs.
Our full lifestyle schedule has been designed to keep you engaged, interested and active. We have a tailored schedule for residents who suffer from dementia to support meaningful ongoing engagement with life through focusing on what a person can do.
Our wellness model deployed by a team of physiotherapists, occupational therpists and our lifestyle team has been extremely successful. We have even had residents learn how to walk again.
Most of all we believe that your opinion is valuable.
Don't believe an advertisement. Come and visit us now!
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Chinese, Jewish & Vietnamese residents