Welcome to Fassifern Aged Care
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of home. It’s where you feel warmth, love, joy and peace. And that’s exactly how you’ll feel in your new home at Churches of Christ Fassifern Aged Care.
Here you won’t just be moving into a home but a caring community with like-minded residents and supportive staff that will make you feel at home from day one.
Located in peaceful Boonah, at the foot of the southern border ranges and part of the Scenic Rim is Fassifern Aged Care. Enjoy the country life while staying close to amenities such as local shops, eateries and medical services. We also offer retirement living onsite, enabling couples to remain connected if one partner requires a higher level of care.
At Fassifern Aged Care, you’ll appreciate:
- Registered nurse available 24/7
- Personalised, individual care
- A care team that truly cares
- A community of residents at a similar life stage
- Lovely, safe surroundings
- No hidden costs
- A range of activities to enjoy
Some of the features that make Fassifern Aged Care feel like home include:
- Beautiful courtyard gardens and outdoor sitting areas
- Delicious meals prepared on-site
- On-site salon
- On-site gym
- Resident pets
- Facility bus
- Comfortable lounge and dining spaces
- Social activities and group outings
Types of care
At Fassifern Aged Care, you’ll find a range of care options. We provide:
- Respite care
- Residential Aged Care
- Palliative care
- Dementia care
- Pastoral care
Lifestyle and activities program
With input from our residents, we’ve created a fun, inspiring program to encourage social connection and an active lifestyle.
Together, the residents and staff celebrate birthdays, special occasions, and cultural events. Some activities include:
- Scenic day trips
- Fitness classes
- Arts and crafts
- Puzzles and quizzes
At Fassifern Aged Care, you’ll find a warm and caring community to welcome you home.
Nursing home features
- Large home (103 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Permanant Residential Aged Care, Respite Care, Palliative Care, Dementia Care, Pastoral Care
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong