Estia Health Camden was originally built as a homestead for the Macarthur-Onslow family. It underwent a major renovation in 2006 that saw the addition of a new wing, car park and refurbishment of the existing building. Additional building upgrades took place in 2012. It is now a 176 bed care facility that features:
- Single and multi bed rooms.
- Ensuite facilities available in a number of rooms.
- Underground car park.
- Located adjacent to Camden Village.
- Majestic central courtyard with beautiful gardens.
- Located just minutes from the centre of Camden.
- Accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency and currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.