Embracia Reservoir, where style, care and comfort reside
Our spacious, refurbished and extended home is surrounded by leafy gardens in Reservoir.
Our architecturally designed period home offers stylish living along with personalised care for each of our residents. Embracia Reservoir is family owned and operated and has been a vital part of the local community for over 20 years. We believe in creating an intimate community that feels like home.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
We offer 104 stylish suites and studio apartments, all fully furnished including a private bathroom. The design comprises of five households each having 20 residents, enabling a more intimate environment with a sense of home:
- Limited and exclusive premium suites and studio apartments available
- Option of suites with external access to gardens
- 24/7 Nurse Call System
- Built-in robes
- Heating and fan system
- A dedicated dementia friendly household
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Undercover BBQ area with outdoor furniture
- Optional private meal areas
- Child and pet friendly.
Residents can be reassured that they will receive 24-hour medical assistance through our qualified nursing staff and GP service. We offer:
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Dedicated dementia friendly household.
Embracia is a leading dementia care provider. We use the Montessori Method for dementia care, which focuses on what people can do, rather than what they can’t. Our dedicated dementia care household creates a supportive dementia friendly environment.
LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
We know that purpose is the key to a happy and healthy lifestyle. That’s why we focus on creating a dynamic & engaged community offering a diverse range of activities. Residents can also enjoy an engaging lifestyle right on their doorstep, including:
- Café with alfresco area
- Happy hour
- In-house movie theatre
- Chapel with an emphasis on the Italian community
- Hair and beauty salon
- Private formal dining room for special occasions and events
- Private facility bus for organised day trips and outings.
We believe in the joy of good food. That’s why our chef cooks fresh, seasonal and healthy local cuisine straight from our kitchen to the table. Plus, we offer an Italian menu for our Italian residents.
Nursing home features
- Large home (104 beds)
Types of care