Embracia Moonee Valley, embracing stylish aged care living
Our elegant French provincial styled home is surround by beautifully landscaped gardens in Avondale Heights. Our new residence combines period style living and the highest quality care with a personalised focus for each of our residents.
Embracia has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. We provide exceptional aged care in an intimate community that feels like home.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
We offer 150 spacious suites that are fully furnished with private bathrooms.
There are also 11 exclusive and stylish two room apartments for exceptional quality aged care living. These apartments include:
- Private ensuite
- Walk in robes
- Kitchenettes with instantaneous chilled and boiling water
- Private balconies, some with city views
- Individual temperature controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards, BBQ areas and vast gardens including a giant chess board and bocce court.
- 24/7 Nurse Call System
- Child and pet friendly.
Residents can be reassured that they will receive 24-hour medical assistance through our qualified nursing staff and GP service. We offer:
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Dedicated dementia friendly households.
Plus, our specialised on-site medical hub includes physiotherapists, podiatrists, massage therapists and dieticians.
Embracia is a leading dementia care provider. We use the Montessori Method for dementia care, which focuses on what people can do, rather than what they can’t. Our two dedicated dementia care households create a supportive dementia friendly environment.
LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
We know that purpose is the key to a happy and healthy lifestyle. That’s why we focus on creating a dynamic & engaged community offering a diverse range of activities. Residents can also enjoy an engaging lifestyle right on their doorstep, including:
- Café with alfresco area
- Happy hour
- In-house movie theatres
- Hair and beauty salon
- Private formal dining room for special occasions and events
- Private facility bus for organised day trips and outings
- Library with internet access
- Men’s club
- Physiotherapy and wellness centre.
We believe in the joy of good food. That’s why our chef cooks fresh, seasonal and healthy local cuisine straight from our kitchen to the table. Plus, we offer an Italian menu for our Italian residents.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (161 beds)
Types of care