Dorothy Impey Home is known for providing high quality care services to the elderly citizens of the Moreland Community for 50 years. The home is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens with some rooms taking advantage of the skyline views of Pascoe Vale South.
A 24-hour Nurse-call system throughout our home allows for easy access to nursing and care staff. Resident personal clothing is also laundered on-site by our staff. Meals are cooked on the premises, using locally sourced produce and catering to the needs of residents.
Our daily activities program offers a variety of activities including daily exercises, games, arts and crafts, music, outings, church services, barbecues and an Italian coffee club. Residents can enjoy the convenience of local businesses and public transport nearby. The Pascoe Vale RSL is just 110 metres away!
All rooms are large single rooms measuring 31m2 (inc. ensuite) with floor to ceiling cupboard storage.
Your private ensuite consists of a shower, toilet, wash basin, large vanity cabinet with mirror and light, small radiator and motion sensored lighting for safety and convenience.
- Height adjustable bed
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Radiator (bedroom & ensuite)
- Wall Fan (bedroom)
- Small personal safe
- Internet, Foxtel and Telephone connection point (additional fees and charges apply to use these services).
Our modern three-storey home is nestled within Pascoe Vale South. In the warmer months, barbecues in our undercover BBQ area go down a treat whilst residents can enjoy lunch outside in the sunshine. There is plenty of work to do outside with our raised vegetable gardens for the green thumbs and a nearby chicken coop to be cared for.
In the colder months cosy up inside and watch a movie on our projector screen with a hot chocolate. There's our Coffee shop on Ground floor where you can have a cuppa and lunch without having to leave the home or visit our on-site Hair salon to get your hair done with our visiting Hairdresser. Our Chapel features floor to ceiling windows that offer views from up high of the rooftops and mountains in the distance. It's a peaceful room where you can admire the views and enjoy the warmth of the sunshine. At the opposite end in our Penthouse you can view the city skyline whilst playing a game of pool.
- Latest Nurse Call Systems and Security Access Points in key areas
- 24 Hour Nurses
- Visiting Allied Health Services include General Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dietician, Dentist, Optometrist and Counsellor
- Visiting Hairdresser and Beautician
- Church Services and Clergy
- In-house Library Services
- Large screen TVs in main living areas
- Projector for movie screenings
- Coffee shop
- Pool table
- Undercover BBQ area
- Raised vegetable gardens
- Pet therapy with dogs, birds and chickens
For Tours please contact us on (03) 8102 2400 to make a booking.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (92 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Practitioners include General Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Dentist, Optometrist & Counsellor
Types of care
Additional details: Coffee Shop open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday