Della dale Aged Care is a small, family owned, 30-bed permanent residential aged care home.
We cater for all levels of care, ranging from needs that are low to those that are highly complex.
Your loved ones are welcome to “age in place”. One transition into aged care is all that is needed as our staff are trained to manage a range of medical and psychiatric issues, including dementia of varying levels.
Additional complimentary features include:
- TV in room*
- phone and phone line in bedroom*
- internet WiFi access
- communal iPad with subscription to various magazines and papers
- large video and book library, weekly movie nights and summer barbecues
- pay as you go for alcoholic beverages and accompanied nibbles
- any Woolworths products delivered to the home, weekly
- shopping or leisure outings
*some features may depend on room type.
Additional services include:
- pet therapy