Country Home Services offers in home support services that are tailored to suit your individual lifestyle. Our services are about supporting you to remain independent in your own home but in a way that compliments your lifestyle and keeps you connected to your local community. Our customers live in South Australia’s Barossa Valley, Gawler, Adelaide Plains, Light Council, Wakefield Plains, Clare Valley, Lower North and Yorke Peninsula, where we have been local to these regional communities for 30 years.
We offer 2 levels of support:
Entry level support through the funded Commonwealth Home Support Program. Here we are able to help you with house cleaning, personal care, social support and home maintenance services to support you within your home and also to assist you with appointments and community activities.
Plus we offer full support through a government subsidised Home Care Package which offers you more support through a package of services that not only enables you to remain independent but also give you a significant say in the make-up of your package as in what, where and how you want support delivered. With a Home Care Package we can offer you all the standard services such as house cleaning, personal care, home maintenance and modifications, gardening, transport and social support. Plus we also offer unique services to support the individual journey of our customers. For example, some of the unique ways we have been able to support our customers include:
- Decluttering and sorting of sheds and yards,
- Sorting and organizing pantry and linen cupboards,
- Therapeutic massage,
- Transport to visit loved ones,
- Upgrade of essential mobility equipment
- Support with pet care
- Support for when you need assistance to build confidence in order to attend your regular activities such as driving, playing sport and attending social functions.
Our Home Care Packages also offer:
- A flexible approach to fees where you may pay minimal or no fees at all.
- A complementary home safety assessment conducted by a Occupational Therapist. This assessment is valued at up to $450 and will provide you with tips on how to make your home safer.
- Tailored, flexible solutions to suit your unique lifestyle.
We are hear to help you and at any stage if you have any questions about Aged Care Services then please feel free to contact us.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes services for clients with DVA/VHC funding