Who We Are
Community Vision is a not-for-profit organisation that provides an extensive range of support services for seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, and children in the northern suburbs of Perth. These services not only benefit the individuals but also their families – we are a family support organisation.
Community Vision is an approved provider of Home and Community Care (HACC) services, Home Care Packages (Level 2) and Veterans’ Home Care Assessment Service.
Community Vision will build strong, real relationships with you to establish trust. Taking the time to know you better and understand your situation can ensure that our service is consistently delivered to you at a high standard. Together with our friendly and experienced staff we will assist you to find solutions that meet your needs. We arrange regular appointments to review your current needs, as we all know that these can change from time-to-time.
Community Vision aim is to help you live more independently in the comfort of your own home. Services can range from as little as once-a-month help to daily help.
Community Vision has a proven track record that we can consistently provide quality care, thus ensuring that all our clients are satisfied.
In-home services may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship – social, community, and leisure activities
- Carer support
- Managing memory loss and challenging behaviours
- Respite and convalescent support
- Personal care – assistance with bathing, dressing; monitoring and management of medication
- Household support – assistance with laundry and irons, gardening, pets care, etc
- Meals – monitoring of diet and meal planning
- Shopping – groceries, medications, etc
- Access to other health and related services
- Assistive communication aids and devices
- Transportation – support with appointments
- Minor home maintenance.
Community Vision Social Club
Community Vision offers community support at our Social Club in Woodvale. We know that it is important for you to have the option to be more involved and connected with your local community. We encourage regular social interaction with others which can help overcome feelings of social isolation.
Come join us at Community Vision Social Club, as we promise:
- A relaxed environment
- Range of leisure and lifestyle activities
- Range of social outings and gathering
- Entertainment, music, and guest speakers
- Life-long learning opportunities
- Education in technology (iPads, mobile phones, Wii Fit, etc)
- Opportunities to make new friends
The Social Club is open seven days a week; including two days for people with dementia / short term memory loss. Meals are provided and transport to and from the Club can be arranged.
Whether you are interested in our In-home Care and/or Social Club, Community Vision’s primary goal is to maintain your independence for as long as possible. The choice is totally up to you in how you wish to achieve this – privately in your own home with your Support Partner, and/or a small group, community environment.
‘What matters to you, matters to us’.